Monday, September 29, 2008

Alcohol in hand....

I've noticed that in several of the last few pictures I've posted of myself, I always seem to have a drink in my hand. Believe it or not, I'm NOT a big drinker. I think if you average it out, I probably have 1 or 2 glasses of wine a week. I guess that's probably why I post pictures of myself in public places enjoying some wine (and typically those wines are from Oregon or Washington!) because it's fairly atypical. A picture of me with a glass of wine or a cocktail in hand demonstrates a special occasion/day. And of course, since this blog is supposed to focus on exploring and enjoying the Northwest, most of my posts are about special days that are out of the ordinary "work, chores, work-out, eat, sleep" type of days.

Just thought I would point this out; I don't want anyone thinking I'm a lush!

1 comment:

Gregg P said...

It is OK to enjoy the fruits of the Northwest. If anyone is offended or put off by photos of you enjoying life, then they really have no business reading your blog!

I just wanted to let you know, that I have really enjoyed the concept of your blog. Kind of like following the journals of a "pioneer family" coming west for the first time and seeing things with great big, open eyes!

Enjoy!