Thursday, July 10, 2008

Panera

By the way, did I mention that I no longer work Saturdays at Panera? Last month I gave my notice. I just got tired of working 6 days a week. I realized I'd been doing it almost non-stop for six months. And I missed Robb. Because our schedules are so goofy anyways, it would bum me out if the only day he had off was a Saturday and I had to go to silly Panera. And I have lots of things I want to do in the summer. I want to feel free to go hiking and go to festivals and be outside. So I decided to quit. And they accepted. But then they convinced me to only take an 'extended absence.' This way, I can easily come back if I want to. So maybe in the fall or when I get bored of having every weekend free, I'll go back once or twice a month to make a little extra dough. Haha. Dough, both literally and figuratively. I'm hilarious.

Me in my 'uniform', standing in front of the pastries and delicious breads that I would set up and display so beautifully every morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You work that hat like no one else, K! ;-p Here's to freedom!

And now I want a Panera cookie...