Saturday, October 13, 2007

Semi-Famous Blogger

Well my blog is getting a little famous! It seems that another blogger has found my blog intersting and is including it in his list of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Blogosphere." His comment is copied below.

"It will be interesting, I think, to share the adventures in your new home. And I'm pleased to tell you that Beautiful Rainy Days Ahead has been included in the newest {updated} edition of A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere.One last thing, I'm hosting the carnival of cities Monday. You look like you have some posts that will be great!!"

His site is at: http://kilroythegonzopapers.blogspot.com. Scroll down to Wed. Oct. 10 to see my blog listed.

By the way, I NEVER thought I would write a blog. This isn't my normal style, but I'm glad I started it and I hope that family, friends, and strangers continue to find it interesting.

1 comment:

Kilroy_60 said...

It was my pleasure to provide a bit of exposure for your project. You have, I think, and interesting story to share and visitors will make the blogging experience more enjoyable for you.

What better than mutual benefit, eh.