Friday, November 9, 2007

Second Interview

Well I have a second interview for that management analyst job I interviewed for last week. It's going to be Friday, the 16th at 2:00. I'm pretty stoked that I got called back for a second interview. Apparently I'm one of three finalists. I hope that by telling people about this I haven't jinxed myself! Actually I'm just hoping that everyone can just think really good thoughts for me next Friday at 2:00, (5:00 for you East Coasters)!

Other than that, it's been pretty boring around here. Watching movies, working out, going to Panera on the weekends. Mom and Dad are coming to visit for Thanksgiving weekend, so we've been trying to come up with a list of activities and must-sees. So much to see, so little time! And I haven't even seen half of what Seattle has to offer myself!

No comments: