Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Home!

First thing's first: I'm here, I love it, and I have no regrets!

In the next couple of days I will post highlights and pictures from the roadtrip and my first couple of days in the area. My computer is currently having some internet connectivity problems, so once that is straightened out, I will download my pictures and regal you with my stories.

Key points:
  • I love my husband and am very happy to be near him again.
  • The weather and scenery reminds me and my Dad of Germany. The high yesterday was probably 69. It feels like fall in the middle of August. It's wonderful!
  • The cats were the most amazing travelers you could ever imagine. They were so good and I'm so proud of them!
  • We're unhappy with our moving company right now, but we're working on resolving our issues.

No comments: